This privacy statement is to inform you about the personal data we collect in the context of our sales and service, and how we use this.
This privacy statement only applies to personal data that we process in the context of our sales and service and not to information we process in other contexts. For all other contexts, please refer to the relevant privacy statements.
Who are we?
We are Airflo B.V. We are responsible for processing the information described in this privacy statement. Our contact details are:
1424 LH De Kwakel
If you have questions about this privacy statement, you can reach us by e-mail [email protected] or by post at the above address.
Our company has an internally appointed data protection officer. This person’s contact details are:
Michel van Koert
Which personal data do we process now or in future?
In the context referred to in this document, we collect and store various information from you. The following list shows the categories of information we process:
- Date of birth
- Telephone number (mobile and fixed)
- E-mail address
- Passport data
- Cookies and data from the use of our website
- Data from the use of our social media channels
We will retain the above mentioned information for a maximum of 2 years, unless there is a legal requirement to hold it for longer.
What do we use your information for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Inform about our products and service
- Sending information via e-mail or newsletter
- Improving our website to serve our customers even better
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data:
- On the basis of your permission. You can withdraw this permission at any time. Please note that withdrawal of your permission does not affect the lawfulness of any processing that took place before the withdrawal was made.
- Within the context of executing agreements made between us (if applicable).
- In order to comply with a legal obligation.
Sharing of information
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or otherwise make it publicly available, except under the circumstances described below.
In the context of this processing, your personal data will be shared with the following parties:
- Through our own data processing staff
The case may arise whereby we have to disclose your personal data due to a legal requirement, by order of a supervisory or other government body, to protect or defend our rights, to investigate illegal activities or alleged fraud, or to prevent or act against violations of applicable conditions.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Forwarding of personal data
Via the processing to which this privacy statement applies, your personal data will not be passed on to parties that are located in countries outside the EU / EEA (‘third countries’) or to international organisations.
Our website may contain (embedded) links to and from third party websites. Through these (embedded) links you go to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of these websites and / or the processing of personal data on these websites. Consult the privacy statements on these websites to see who is processing and how your personal data are processed.
We are aware that you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with a request to inform you whether your personal is being processed, and if so, to inspect the information concerned.
- The right to have your personal data corrected or supplemented if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal data deleted or to limit its processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific personal circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data transferability if there is a question concerning whether the processing of your personal data takes place via automated processes based on your consent or in the context of the execution of an agreement.
If you wish to make a request on the basis of the abovementioned rights, you can do this by sending an email to [email protected]. We may ask you for proof of identity for the purpose of verification. We will strive to respond to your request within the applicable legal timeframe.
Please note that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your information with a supervisory authority if you believe that this processing infringes privacy regulations. For the Nether-lands, the Dutch Data Protection Authority has been designated as the supervisory authority. For more information you can consult the website https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Automatic decision making
This processing does not make use of automated decision-making and profiling.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to alter this privacy statement from time to time and will inform you of any changes via the appropriate communication channels. At the bottom of this privacy statement you can see when it was most recently updated.
Welcome to Airflo!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Airflo b.v.’s Website, located at www.airflo.nl.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Airflo if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Airflo b.v. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Airflo. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Airflo for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Airflo
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Airflo
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Airflo
- Redistribute content from Airflo
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Airflo b.v. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Airflo b.v.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Airflo b.v. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Airflo b.v. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Airflo b.v. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Airflo b.v.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Airflo b.v.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Airflo b.v.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.